№6 - Ambassador Construction
3848 W. 105th Terrace, Leawood, Kansas
It’s all about location, location, location. And this house has it, plus much more. Located in the heart of Leawood, Kansas in Mission Farms, you’ll love the urban feel with walking access to unique retail shops, a fitness center, beauty salon and some of the city’s best restaurants. The traditional exterior of the house is made of natural architectural features like Kansas native limestone, lime finish stucco, concrete roof tiles and custom 6’ x 8’ African mahogany front doors that are the focal point of the house. Step inside and you’ll love the open floor plan featuring four 8’ x 10’-foot sliding glass doors creating light-filled and airy rooms. The main floor features 7” wide solid white oak floors; African Mahogany cabinets, doors and trim; hand hammered copper sinks; brushed stone countertops; and top of the line GE monogram appliances. This is a home with discerning attention to detail in every phase and has something uniquely different to offer.
- 3,500 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 full baths, 3-car garage
- Open, modern design floor plan
- Ambassador’s comprehensive “ energy efficiency package”
- Use of exotic woods such as mahogany, Zebra wood, Rosewood, Cumaru, and Ipe for the Euro style cabinets, doors, trim, and wood ceilings
- State of the art entertainment system
- Home automation package: HVAC, lighting and security system that can be controlled by your iPad or iPhone
3848 West 105th Street, Leawood, Kansas, United States
Mission Road to W. 105th Street, 1/2 block turn right on 105th Terr.