№1 - Don Julian Builders
6049 Southlake Drive, Parkville, Missouri
“Fire, Water and Ice” is the theme for this unique home that nestles into thick woods with the serenity of a lake view. A bubbling water feature flowing underneath the front walk bridge with a dry river bed surrounded by lush and vibrant landscaping, welcomes you to this peaceful oasis. Inside, exquisite finishes designed with an edgy, transitional style, produce a desire to view more of this architecturally pleasing home. Enjoy observing one-of-a-kind tile & glass features, specialty lighting, luxuriously customized cabinetry, as well as distinctive beams all accentuating the beauty of this home. The lower level bar, perfect for entertaining, showcases an illuminated waterfall accompanied with suspended glass tops, hanging lighted display shelves and two sinks. The restful sound of water draws you to the outdoor living area, revealing a floating fire pit encased in hand-made stone pillars with cascading water falling from the stone into a reflecting pool. Everywhere you look invites you to enjoy a soothing and relaxing place to call home.
- Reverse 1.5 story, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4-car garage, 4452 finished square feet
- Open floor plan concept showcasing a vaulted ceiling with beams and two story windows in the great room
- Spa-like master suite with a slipper-type freestanding tub and high-end polished nickel finishes
- Home is loaded with fully customized cabinetry that maximizes function, storage and style
- Smart Home Automation including surround sound throughout the living spaces
- Custom-built furniture cabinet, with a motorized lift, that exposes a concealed large screen TV
- Iron and glass panel interior stair railing
- Lower level bar featuring a zero maintenance waterfall and lighted tile cabinet front with suspended glass tops
- Wine cellar, U-shaped, filled with cabinets, tucked under the suspended front porch
- Floating fire pit enveloped by a tasteful paver patio and inspirational views
I-29 North to 64th Street, west on 64th to Riss Lake Dr. then south on Riss Lake Dr. to Clearwater. West on Clearwater to Southlake. South on Southlake to home.