№2 - Casa Bella Construction
6069 Southlake Drive, Parkville, Missouri
This spectacular home is filled with many wonderful surprises, such as a two-story, indoor waterfall. It has every custom upgrade and feature a discerning homeowner could want or imagine. The open and flowing design, with soaring ceilings, and the amazing outdoor hardscapes and serene lake view, are simply breathtaking. Every feature in this home was carefully selected by an award-winning design team and builder. The nearly limitless upgrades include integrated smart-home technologies that interface with both smart phones and tablets. The home is outfitted with top-of-the-line professional appliances and beautifully designed custom cabinets throughout. You will simply be amazed at the designer series tile, granite, hardware, plumbing fixtures and lighting used throughout the home. After enjoying these indoor features, walk out to the amazing terraced back yard and experience the professionally designed hardscapes, including; pergola, sitting wall, fire pit, and waterfall. It is truly a private haven situated on a deeply wooded lot with beautiful lake views.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half-bath, 3-car garage, 5,202 finished square feet
- Main floor master suite with an additional guest room on the main floor
- Soaring ceilings, coffered and barrel vaults with indirect tray lighting
- Full Walk-out with 10’ foundation overlooking forest and private, large lake
- Pella aluminum-clad Architectural Series windows
- Stunning curved stairwell with custom iron railing and hardwood treads
- Two Designer Series linear fireplaces
- Remarkable wet bar with professional appliances and beautiful wine cellar
- Professional home theatre
- Suspended garage, storm shelter and safe room
- Many energy-efficient features including tank-less water heaters, high efficiency, variable speed furnace with zone controls for maximum comfort
I-29 North to 64th Street, west on 64th to Riss Lake Dr. then south on Riss Lake Dr. to Clearwater. West on Clearwater to Southlake. South on Southlake to home.