№8 - Willis Custom Homes
16015 St. Andrews Ct., Village of Loch Lloyd, MO 64012
As you enter this award-winning “Clydesdale 2022” design by Willis Custom Homes, your first impression welcomes and wows! First, a floating staircase with imported Italian marble treads. Beyond, a two-story wall of white marble ledgestone embedded with back-lit mirrors. Next, on to a glamorous bar alongside a dining area fit for a large family meal.
Livable? Definitely. Typical? Not at all. The kitchen’s waterfall counter is an extra-thick slab of quartzite perfect for gathering. A large commercial refrigerator stands ready to hold the party trays. The half bath includes a vanity resembling an artistic sculpture carved of Black Marquina marble from Italy.
Downstairs is a multi-level haven for fitness, gaming and party enthusiasts. The “Cheers Style” bar and pool table first draw you in. From there, enjoy an indoor game at the sunken golf simulator, which is flanked by a bourbon lounge on one side and a glass-enclosed fitness center on the other.
A few steps the other direction, enjoy the outdoors with multiple fire pits and waterfalls along Loch Lloyd’s north lake! Or, pull up a barstool to be served a drink at one of the outdoor bars connected to the house.
The house’s overall appeal is in its artful combination of creating the best of both worlds: the comfort of home with the look of a destination resort; the familiarity of natural materials with the lines of modern design. It’s the perfect place for your family’s Thanksgiving meal and your next soiree with friends!
- Award-winning Clydesdale plan – a “must see” for 2022
- A showcase of inspirations culminated and refined over 10 years
- Sleek, modern design contrasting dark stained longboard accents against white ledgestone and frosted glass garage doors
- Designed with multiple entertainment venues, inside and out
- Floating steel staircase with Italian marble treads
- Main floor bar flows into the open dining and living areas, creating the ultimate gathering space
- Multi-level basement - a haven for gaming and party enthusiasts: golf simulator, bourbon room and fitness center
- Oversized pocket sliding doors leading to multiple firepits, waterfalls, outdoor bars and beautiful views of the north lake
- Suspended garage, spacious home to four cars
- Working from home is a delight in the large, bright first floor office
- Master suite includes a spa-like bath and celebrity-style master closet
- Catering kitchen with easy access to extra appliances and tremendous storage
135th Street/Hwy. 150 to Kenneth Road (State Line Road). South on Kenneth Road to intersection of 151st and Kenneth Road. Turn east (Left). Proceed to Loch Lloyd Parkway and turn south (right) to gated Welcome Center. A Security Officer will register guests and provide a driving map.