№7 - Starr Homes
16206 Spyglass Ct., Village of Loch Lloyd, MO 64012
Situated on a beautifully treed hillside in the Village of Loch Lloyd, the Starr Homes entry for the 2022 Artisan Home Tour is a custom design with a grand and inviting presence. It is sure to catch your eye with a bright color palette and awe-inspiring curb appeal.
The home is over 10,400 square feet and offers six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and two half baths — plenty of room for all your guests. When you walk through the front doors, a grand entryway allows you to see through massive windows to the custom pool at the back of the house. The home features an open floor plan and sprawling gathering spaces.
The spacious master suite has an extensive walk-in closet and stunning master bathroom. The staircase in the foyer leads you to the vast finished basement. This space is an entertainer’s dream with a playroom, media and game area, theater and gym. The wood accents, color selections and other design elements offer a polished and modern finish. Elegant trim details decorate the home and make it feel warm and charming.
An attached three-car garage and additional detached three-car garage offer plenty of space for your car collection! In addition to the driveway, the garages are also accessed by a bridge that spans the stream next to the property. A custom pool house and expert landscaping accentuate the serene outdoor living space and swimming pool. This is one Starr Home you won’t want to miss!
- Beautifully treed lot on a hillside in the private golf community of Loch Lloyd
- Highest quality blown insulation and windows- 2x6 construction
- Sprawling front porch
- Vaulted ceiling treatments
- Large windows throughout home to maximize natural light and view
- Bridge over a stream that connects the road to the garages
- Open and flowing floor plan
- Spacious kitchen with two islands
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in closet and large bathroom
- Home office
- Private baths and walk-in closets for each bedroom
- Media area and game room
- Home theater
- Playroom for the kids
- Extensive gym space
- Total of six garages- three garages in a detached building
- Detached pool house
- Outdoor sport court
- Custom pool with covered patio
Take 135th Street/Hwy 150 to Kenneth Rd. (State Line Rd). South on Kenneth Rd. to intersection of 151st and Kenneth Rd. Turn east (Left). Proceed to Loch Lloyd Parkway and turn south (right) to gated Welcome Center. A Security Officer will register guests and provide a driving map.