№3 - PCDI Homes
18749 Stillwell Rd., Linwood, KS 66052
Positioned perfectly on a 50-acre build site, this luxurious home has expansive views for miles. The home is custom designed for enjoying family and cultivating hobbies, both indoors and outdoors. The rustic exterior mixed with contemporary elements welcomes you from the driveway. Inside, large windows and skylights in the great room pull you into the home.
The kitchen is fully equipped with professional Signature Kitchen Suite appliances. A generous butler’s pantry connects to the kitchen, grilling patio and enormous pantry. The vaulted dining room features custom beams and quad sliding doors on each side leading to the deck and screened patio. The master suite features a private laundry, his and her closets, amazing bathroom with steam shower and private hot-tub patio.
The second floor has two private bedroom areas and laundry room on one side. The other side has a library with floor-to-ceiling bookcases, a sunset viewing balcony, and dedicated music room.
The lower level is for fun with a family room, craft room, gym, gun room, theater, bar with custom wine cellar and cedar sauna. There’s also a guest bedroom, two bathrooms and laundry. The walk-out connects to the pool patio.
Relax or play outside! The gunite pool has a tanning ledge, infinity edge and fire bowls. Play sand volleyball or other games, sit around a firepit, get a drink from the bar, relax in a hammock or venture through the gardens and four-seasons greenhouse. Don’t miss touring this home!
- Private acreage lot with gorgeous views
- Mountain-modern exterior with cypress and cedar siding
- Oversized suspended garage with tiled floors and custom dog shower
- In-ceiling heaters on covered patio, hot-tub patio and grilling porch
- Tropical four-seasons greenhouse, raised bed gardens and rose garden
- Infinity edge saltwater pool with paver patio
- Sand volleyball court and outdoor grain bin bar
- Professional-grade kitchen with butler’s pantry
- In-ceiling smart speaker system throughout
- Three indoor linear fireplaces
- Rolling ladder system in library and pantry
- Gun display room with vault door
- Master steam shower with smart controls
- Theater room with Arrowhead Stadium mural
- Full bar and wine cellar with brick floor
- Custom cedar sauna
- Three multi-glide exterior doors
- Porcelain paver tiles on front porch, rear patio, and decking
- Many other unique features including trim accent walls, wallpapers, ceiling accents, tile, custom doors, and more
Take K-32 Highway to Stillwell Road. Turn west and continue on Stillwell. Driveway will be on the south. *Note – Stillwell Road may be closed for road construction during tour. If that’s the case, take this detour: K-32 to 182nd Street and turn north, then turn west on Stillwell Road.