№4 - B.L. Rieke Custom Homes
21493 W 94th Terr., Lenexa, KS 66220
Subdivision: Timber Rock
Inspired by the idyllic homes of coastal resort communities, B.L. Rieke’s first-ever Artisan Tour home – the Pensacola – is the pinnacle of expert craftsmanship, innovation, and lifestyle-oriented design. This elegant, never-before-seen floorplan is a crisp yet calming, modern-coastal interpretation of the builder’s revered “B.L. Rieke signature style,” which is well-known for its immaculate attention to detail, hand-crafted components, and natural elements.
“Home needs to be a place where you can relax, take a breath, and feel completely at ease,” explains Toni Rieke, B.L. Rieke’s lead designer. “The Pensacola is exactly that… It’s simple and refined, yet still has that big ‘wow’ factor!”
Custom-designed for seamless living and leisurely pursuits, the luxurious Pensacola provides well beyond the usual creature comforts. With its many fun and extraordinary additions, such as a built-in beer tap and spared-no-expense outdoor living area, the home is a one-of-a-kind creation – the glamorous brainchild of an ingenious and diligent team with decades of experience leading up to its conception. As a result, this home has become a brilliant example of what “artisan homes” aspire to be.
For builder Bruce Rieke, the Pensacola is a point of pride and a demonstration of B.L. Rieke’s longtime focus on excellence. “Our homes are a product of hard work, innovation, and an amazing team,” he states, reflecting on past and present projects. “Our Artisan home is well-thought-out, high-quality, and packed with incredible architectural details – you won’t want to miss it!”
- Brand new, 1.5-story floorplan with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a finished lower level
- Picturesque corner lot in B.L. Rieke’s highly acclaimed real estate development, Timber Rock of Lenexa
- Blended, modern-coastal style with a contemporary, mid-century flair
- Infusion of natural elements and textures, including rough-sawn beams, stone accents and solid wood details
- Spectacular living room, featuring an exotic marble-encapsulated, floor-to-ceiling linear fireplace and a dramatic, multi-dimensionally vaulted ceiling with beams and up-lighting
- Luxurious kitchen with custom white oak cabinets, marble, MetroQuartz countertops, a hand-forged metal range hood and a solid walnut countertop extension piece
- Suspended staircase with live-sawn oak accents and cable railing
- Fully finished and entertainment-ready lower level with a wine room, beer tap and built-in banquette seating
- Contemporary, custom-designed outdoor living area, including an outdoor kitchen and mountain boulders
Take Prairie Star Pkwy (95th St) to Lone Elm Rd in Lenexa. Turn and go north on Lone Elm, following signs to the Pensacola at the southeast corner of Lone Elm and W 94th Terr (behind the Timber Rock Monument).