№6 - J.S. Robinson Fine Homes
4406 W 155th Terr., Overland Park, KS 66224
Subdivision: Grand Reserve Mission Ranch
J.S. Robinson’s thoughtfully designed Oakmount plan is the modern entertainer’s dream. Perfect for hosting family and friends, the professional kitchen includes an impressive waterfall quartz island, custom cabinetry and walk-in butler’s pantry. Uniquely blended into the kitchen is a complete walk-behind bar – creating a stylish space that’s ready for a cocktail party at a moment’s notice. The striking kitchen backsplash of oversize glass tiles creates movement and interest, while making a sophisticated statement.
This home feels especially connected to the outdoors, starting with the wide, welcoming porch that draws you into the impressive foyer. Views of the stunning open staircase and great sight lines invite you across the main floor to the outdoor covered deck, with fireplace and grill deck. Indoor spaces are highlighted by outdoor scenes enjoyed from the expansive full-view windows throughout.
Light and airy wood tones pairs with muted blues and silvers to evoke a calm feeling. White oak custom cabinetry highlights the kitchen and main floor bar, while naturally aged white oak flooring warms the main living spaces. Dramatic marble-veined fireplace surround makes an impactful focal point for the great room. Step outside to the covered deck with a stone-clad outdoor fireplace. Just off the dining room, is a bonus space, which makes an ideal office, library, play room or study.
- 4,222 sq. ft. reverse 1.5 story Oakmount plan
- Expansive walk-out lot in the Grand Reserve at Mission Ranch
- Smart home featuring Elan home-automation system
- Whole home audio and security system with built-in controls
- Natural stone exterior façade
- Stoneworth Nottingham Charcoal concrete roof tiles
- Wire-brushed European White Oak 7.5” wide floors
- Custom white oak cabinetry
- Polished marble master bath accents
- Delta matte black plumbing fixtures
- GE Café series professional kitchen appliances
- Dekton veined black stone composite fireplace surround
- High-output linear fireplace
- Custom full bar + booth seating in kitchen with a custom wood tabletop
- Lower-level built-in booth seating with custom rugged concrete quartz tabletop
435 West to 169 South. Take the 151st Street exit and turn left onto 151st St. Go right at Mission Road. Take another right onto 157th Street to Delmar. Turn right onto Delmar, which curves to the left, becoming West 155th Terrace. Home is on the right.