№9 - MOJO Built
5014 W 68th St., Prairie Village, KS 66208 (THIS HOME OPEN AUG. 21-23 & 28-30 ONLY)
*THIS HOME OPEN AUG. 21-23 & 28-30 ONLY.*
Strategically placed on the original Sunset Acres tree farm, protecting and retaining the grand Oak trees, this contemporary ranch home is a mix of Prairie style and modernism! Some of the highlights of this open concept home include floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the private back patio with built-in grill, extensive custom landscaping, and Flint
Hills limestone retaining walls.
Once inside, the floor-to-ceiling windows welcome you. There, you’ll find a Chef’s kitchen fully equipped with modernist Dacor stainless steel appliances, Butler’s pantry, and custom white oak cabinetry. The separate formal dining room overlooks the private backyard, and the great room has a stunning Flint Hills gray limestone fireplace. Perfect for today’s needs, this home features his-and-hers separate private offices, both on the main level.
A private hallway leads into the secluded expansive Owner’s Retreat which features a master portico, clear story windows, as well as a custom Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired stained glass window! The private bath is a retreat in itself with a Roman Shower, 16 foot floating vanity, and his-and-hers walk-in closets.
The gracious open stairway takes you to the finished lower level with polished concrete floors, wet bar, home theatre, and two additional bedrooms, each with ensuite baths. For today’s active lifestyles, the home gym completes the lower level. An unusual and unique feature, the entire home is equipped with state-of-the-art Aromatech air-purifying technology, which enhances air quality throughout the home by diffusing your choice of a variety of fragrances.
Situated away from the street, taking full advantage of this coveted private lot in Prairie Village, this contemporary take on the Frank Lloyd Wright traditional prairie home offers luxury, modern amenities, and beautiful spaces to entertain.
- Prairie-style design with craftsman Arkansas stonework & stucco exterior
- Custom Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired stained glass windows
- Stone and Soapstone built-in grill on east-facing patio
- Flint Hills gray limestone fireplace
- 7” white oak hardwood floors
- Modernist Dacor stainless steel chef's kitchen
- Custom rift sawn white oak cabinets in kitchen with Quartzite backsplash and countertops
- Custom Joe Munson stair railing
- Home gym on lower level with polished concrete flooring throughout
- Aroma Tech air freshener throughout entire home
- Master suite with Roman shower, private portico & his and hers walk-in closets
- All bedrooms feature private baths
- Lower level bar station with walnut cabinets
- His and hers home offices
From 75th Street and Roe Avenue, travel north to 68th Street. Turn west to the house on the corner of 68th Street and Fonticello.