№2 - Casa Bella Construction
5842 N. Lucerne Ave., Kansas City, MO 64151
Subdivision: The Preserve at Forest Ridge Estates
Truly unforgettable is the only way to describe the details featured in the thoughtfully designed Moderno plan built by the award-winning, Casa Bella Construction. This 4,775 square foot reverse plan backs to a wooded preserve in the Northland’s premier luxury subdivision. Offering the perfect mix of urban convivence and privacy, this incredible contemporary home will wow you at every turn. From the two-story commercial waterfall at entry, to the gorgeous wellness room in the lower level, the attention to detail is meticulous and exquisite.
Enjoy the modern resort touches such as solid glass walls in study, custom floating stairs, contemporary lighting and finishes, and upgraded flooring throughout. The owner’s suite offers a custom, built-in king-sized bed, headboard, floating nightstands, spa-like bath and spacious closet. Flooded with natural light, this home is an entertainer’s dream. The lower-level features a fabulous bar with am LED back-lit quartzite island, fireplace, wine feature wall, additional large bedrooms, home gym, serene wellness room, excavated garage, custom pet kennel and so much more.
The Moderno offers outdoor living at its very finest with a pavestone drive, fire and water feature, oversized patio with fire pit, large covered dry-deck with format tiles and beautiful wooded view. A truly amazing modern luxury home in an ideal setting…by Casa Bella.
- Two-story commercial waterfall at entry
- Fire and water features in front landscaping
- Modern “Graphix” walls for planter areas
- Enormous, connected patios in rear with solid pavers and intricate inlays
- Large glass panel and steel modern garage doors
- Stained tongue-and-groove ceilings on exterior porches and deck ceilings
- Recessed lighted floor accents in entry
- Custom floating stairs with 3.5” solid oak treads
- Rift sawn, full overlay custom cabinets
- LED back-lit quartzite slabs at fireplace and lower-level island
- Upgraded engineered flooring on main level
- Built-in king-sized bed, headboard and floating nightstands in master bedroom
- Solid stain-grade interior doors with stainless accents
- Professional kitchen appliances - fridge/freezer & induction cooktop
- Half-inch solid glass walls in study with custom bi-parting modern door
- Wellness room in lower level
- Custom pet kennel
- Professional home gym
- Pavestone drive
I-29 north to 64th Street exit. Turn west on 64th Street and cross I-29. At second light (Cosby Ave.) turn left. Follow to next stop sign. Left on Cosby Ave (it continues). Follow signs to the entrance and stay right. Next stop sign turn left on Lucerne. Home on right.