№3 - Allure Luxury Homes
2108 West 89th Street, Leawood, Kansas
Located in the heart of Leawood, this charming villa is conveniently situated near popular restaurants and shops in Mission Farms and on State Line Road. This home is located in a historic neighborhood, with mature trees shading the streets of this family-friendly, close-in address. Living in this maintenance provided property, the homeowner will have ample time to relax in luxury surroundings. With 4,300 square feet of space, this five bedroom, four bathroom home is comfortable and spacious.
A sense of soaring light will greet you upon entering the home, with a vaulted ceiling in the great room and a wall of glass doors opening onto a screened porch. Enjoy cool evenings on the porch with its stone fireplace or warm summer days in the shade from a nearby wooded area. The upper and lower levels of the rear of the home are primarily windows, inviting nature into the interior.
The stone and wood trimming the exterior of the home continue inside with 7” wide wood floors, stone stone and tile fireplaces and a wood-beamed kitchen ceiling treatment.
Conveniently located on the main floor, the master suite includes a bath with a zero entry shower. Perfectly situated for entertaining, the prep kitchen and walk-in pantry adjoin the primary kitchen which is an inviting heart of the home. Guests will also linger in the lower level bar, enjoying wine tastings from the glass-walled wine room.
From the ideal location, to the artfully designed interior, this Artisan home exemplifies the craftsmanship and details that a master builder knows will delight any homeowner.
- 5 Bedroom, 4-bathroom, 3-car garage, approximately 4,300 sq. ft
- Natural stone and stucco exterior with concrete tile roof and Beechworth- clad casement windows
- Master bedroom suite and guest bedroom located on the main floor
- Gable vaulted great room and kitchen ceilings with wood beams and stained tongue and groove trim
- Prep kitchen with separate walk-in pantry
- Dual folding glass door walls opening into a screen porch with stone face fireplace
- Walk up sunken patio entertainment area
- State of the art Control 4 home technology package
- Lower level bar with separate glass wall walk in wine room
- 7” wide wood floors, zero entry walk in shower, 8’ tall custom interior doors, linear great room fireplace and extensive trim appointments, and much, much more
2112 W 89th St. leawood