№1 - Casa Bella Construction
6059 Southlake Drive, Parkville, Missouri
Located in the hills of scenic Parkville, Mo., this four-bedroom, 4-1/2 bath home offers 5,021 square feet of lavish living and sophisticated entertaining. The luxurious floor plan offers the versatility of entertaining both inside and out with seamless transition. It is a magnificent waterfront residence graced by soaring ceilings and over-sized windows — a haven for gazing at Riss Lake from multiple vantage points.
Entertain in the spacious outdoor living areas, while enjoying privacy and seclusion afforded by the picturesque, natural surroundings. A conveniently located caterer’s kitchen just off the main kitchen makes it easy to host large gatherings. The main floor master suite is the ultimate retreat, and additional guest suites mean there is always plenty of room to host friends and family overnight.
The sprawling lower level evokes an upscale lounge feeling, while encompassing a theater with staged seating. Enjoy the stunning interior of the home, whether entertaining guests in grand style in the Rec Room by the wet bar (overlooking a unique wine room) or from the elegant gathering room spilling onto the private deck. With every custom upgrade and feature a discerning homeowner could want, this home is exactly what today’s homebuyer is looking for — elegance, functionality and comfort.
- Main floor features Master Suite with additional guest suite
- Large and gorgeous Master Bath, featuring built-ins and makeup station
- Soaring ceilings and specialty ceiling treatments throughout
- Professional Kitchen with lighted cabinets to the ceiling
- Caterer’s Kitchen off main Kitchen
- Large drop zone, huge laundry, and pocket office all on main level
- 8’ tall by 16’ wide converging slider doors from Gathering Room to Covered Deck
- Amazing wet-bar overlooking beautiful, unique wine room
- Large home theater with staged seating levels
- Spacious and scenic outdoor living areas
- Many energy-efficient features including; tank-less water heaters, high-efficiency, variable speed furnaces and dual stage A/Cs, with zone control for maximum comfort
- Suspended garage and safe room
- Aluminum clad Architectural Series windows
- Soft close cabinet drawers and doors throughout
- Full walkout with 10’ Foundation
6059 Southlake Drive Parkville
I-29 North to 64th Street • West on 64th to Riss Lake Drive • South on Riss Lake Drive to Clearwater • West on Clearwater to Southlake • South on Southlake to home.