№4 - Don Julian Builders
25260 W. 104th Place, Olathe, KS 66061
Welcome to this stately home filled with natural elements of stone, wood, metal and brick. These materials enhance the modern transitional lines to create an inviting, luxurious retreat. Made for the active family, there are many options for entertaining while doubling with functionality for the family-friendly environment.
Natural light pours into the four seasons room through the four skylights. Two large converging doors connect the two exterior decks, which extend the exquisite space to the outdoors. Breathtaking, secluded wooded views complement the natural elements within the home. Voluminous ceilings throughout with skylights, trim detail and wood beams accentuate the rich details found in the crisp finish selections. Illuminated kitchen bar tops are a great centerpiece of conversation for you and your guests.
As the heart of the home, the kitchen features professional appliances surrounded by gorgeous quartzite countertops, beautiful cabinetry and distinctive brick accents. Younger family members will enjoy hanging out in the second floor loft that provides a communal space for video games and watching favorite movies. Their favorite snacks and drinks can be stocked in the loft mini-kitchen.
The finished lower level features an oversized bar, the epicenter of social connection, an adjacent game area and several conversation seating areas. Entertain your friends in the smart-enhanced theater room with amazing surround sound, digital lighting package and motorized black out shades. Custom brick, metal and wood accents continue the natural element theme throughout this attractive space.
- The Richmond 1.5 story plan with finished lower level; 10’ foundation with walkout
- 6,853 square feet, 4 car expanded and oversized angled garage with epoxy floor; 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths
- Private office on first floor with built ins, loft on second floor with mini-kitchen, two laundry areas, and four seasons room
- Resort style master suite with private laundry, coffee bar, make up center, custom free standing tub with sound and lights
- Theatre room in lower level with smart lighting and surround sound
- Well appointed mud room with private lockers, sitting bench and efficient task desk. Grand sweeping curved staircase in front entry
- Balcony overlooks impressive views of the main first floor living area, sunroom and beyond
- Loaded with creative tile designs, trim specials, custom metal work, natural stone and brick details installed by true skilled artisans
From I-435 follow KS-10 West to Cedar Creek Pkwy exit. South on Cedar Creek Pkwy to West Valley Pkwy. Turn left on West Valley Pkwy to South Bluestem Pkwy. Turn right on South Bluestem Pkwy to South Red Bird Street, Turn right onto South Red Bird Street. Turn right onto West 104th Place. Third house on right.