№6 - Don Julian Builders
17209 Goddard Street, Overland Park, Kansas
Don Julian Builders brings more than 40 years of experience to home design, with their leading edge of innovation most apparent in the company’s Artisan entry, located in their newest development – The Enclave of Terrybrook Farms.
This home showcases “Timeless Textures” throughout every room. The beautifully designed front elevation, along with a welcoming and stately grand entrance, gives an enveloping presentation of true Artisan craftsmanship as you enter the home.
Sweeping curved stairs, covering three floors, invite you to further explore the show-stopping details at every turn. First impressions of the home include an exquisite mirrored ceiling treatment in the dining room; a uniquely designed circle patterned ceiling in the living room; and handcrafted wood planked columns framing the steel plated fireplace wall. The living room with 10’ tall Panoramic doors that open the entire wall into the sunroom, showcase the incredible views of the water and fountain. Converging doors open from the sunroom to the exterior bringing the soothing sounds of water to enjoy indoors. With entertainment in mind, the kitchen and secondary butler kitchen (with a sliding ladder for reaching all storage areas) were designed to impress guests with the practicality of flow and function. An oversized double-tiered island, with illuminated agate, as well as metal accents throughout both areas are two of the unique details in the kitchen. Many circled patterns throughout the home give symbolism to “timeless.”
The sizeable recreation room creates a refined, relaxed space with several conversation-seating spaces, well-designed bar, and adjoining wine cellar, while converging doors lead to the outdoor living space next to the peaceful water setting.
Other amazing spaces in the home provide the owner with a place for everything such as a two story master closet with spiral staircase, a large exercise room in the lower level; optional 6th bedroom on the second floor showcased as a creativity room; several organizational specialties in the kitchen cabinetry; built-in, roll-out metal baskets in the laundry room; and expanded storage space under the suspended garage.
- Spacious 1 1/2 story with finished lower level, 6 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, 4 car garage, approx. 6,500 finished square feet
- A room for every function including a fully loaded main kitchen with a second butler kitchen perfect for entertaining.
- All seasons room, introduced by 10’ tall panoramic doors, overlook the large water feature in the rear and give access to two open decks maximizing the water views and entertaining space.
- Flex Room off of the breakfast room can be utilized as a home office or a purpose of your choosing.
- Spa inspired master suite with upholstered bed wall, curved ceiling detail, pillow edge cabinet fronts, TV in the master shower, and separate make up vanity.
- Creativity Room on the second floor (could also be used as an additional bedroom) is flooded with natural light and loaded with built ins.
- The lower level exercise room, complete with rubber flooring and mirrored wall, has large windows that reveal the breathtaking water views.
- Exquisite true Artisan details throughout the home such as unique ceiling treatments, hand forged custom designed iron spindles, illuminated agate quartz in the kitchen island, rolling ladder in the butler pantry, hot rolled steel fireplace facing, special formulated stains, Smart home automation, plus many more.
17209 Goddard Street, Overland Park
69 Hwy to 167th Street • West to Switzer • South to 171st Street • West to 172nd Street • South to Goddard • South on Goddard to home.