№2 - MOJO Built
10238 Lee Boulevard, Leawood, KS 66206
Perfectly situated on the historic Voigt’s horse pasture in Olde Leawood, this modern prairie home is a true 5-star resort. This home features serene landscaping with Japanese influenced gardens, a very private and tranquil lap pool, and built-in waterfall edge hot tub. The pool is complemented by a beautiful tumbled stone patio and ample private decks with hidden LED step lighting. This private patio retreat is ideal for entertaining with shading provided through a uniquely designed and crafted pergola canopy covering the intimate seating areas.
Step into the interior where functionality and flow work in harmony: tall ceilings, open spaces, and an easy layout where each space makes this house a home. Additional amenities include a personal yoga room, wine room, rare Sapele Mahogany woodwork, and many other luxury finishes. This home is a true oasis in the heart of Olde Leawood custom built to perfection.
- Japanese garden installations by renowned master gardener: Koji Morimoto
- 9 foot+ ceiling heights throughout
- Diamond polished concrete floors in lower level
- Main floor features Master Suite with additional guest suite
- Sapele Mahogany woodwork throughout
- Designer light fixtures inside and out
- Herringbone pattern tiled floor on main level
- Professional Chefs Kitchen with lighted cabinets to the ceiling
- Amazing lower level wet-bar and floor to ceiling glass wine room
- Walk-in pantry with flex-office space
- Spacious and scenic outdoor living areas