№2 - MOJO Built
10238 Lee Boulevard, Leawood, KS 66206 (THIS HOME IS OPEN AUG. 14-16 ONLY)
*THIS HOME IS OPEN AUG. 14-16 ONLY.*
Perfectly situated on the historic Voigt’s horse pasture in Old Leawood, this modern prairie home is a true 5-star resort. This home features serene landscaping with Japanese influenced gardens, a very private and tranquil lap pool, and built-in waterfall edge hot tub. The pool is complemented by a beautiful tumbled stone patio and ample private decks with hidden LED step lighting. This private patio retreat is ideal for entertaining with shading provided through a uniquely designed and crafted pergola canopy covering the intimate seating areas.
Step into the interior where functionality and flow work in harmony: tall ceilings, open spaces, and an easy layout where each space makes this house a home. Additional amenities include a personal yoga room, wine room, rare Sapele Mahogany woodwork, and many other luxury finishes. This home is a true oasis in the heart of Old Leawood custom built to perfection.
- Japanese garden installations by renowned master gardener: Koji Morimoto
- 9 foot+ ceiling heights throughout
- Diamond polished concrete floors in lower level
- Main floor features Master Suite with additional guest suite
- Sapele Mahogany woodwork throughout
- Designer light fixtures inside and out
- Herringbone pattern tiled floor on main level
- Professional Chefs Kitchen with lighted cabinets to the ceiling
- Amazing lower level wet-bar and floor to ceiling glass wine room
- Walk-in pantry with flex-office space
- Spacious and scenic outdoor living areas
Take I-435 to State Line Road OR Roe Ave. Proceed north to 103rd St. from State Line Rd. Go West (left) to Lee Blvd (first stop light). OR From Roe Ave. go east (right) to Lee Blvd (2nd stop light). Home is on the corner of Lee Blvd. and 103rd St.