№3 - Tom French Construction
9334 Juniper Reserve Drive, Prairie Village, KS 66207
This charming Artisan Home is a classic blend of Country English design combined with the all comfort and convenience of modern day amenities. Located in the Reserve at Meadowbrook Park, it is connected by walking paths to a new 84-acre park, which is maintained by Johnson County Parks and Recreation. The future homeowner will be able to enjoy the security of a gated community with the added benefit of walking trails, playgrounds and a nearby inn with dining and housing for guests.
Step through the majestic Manchester front door with a timeless herringbone design and you are greeted by a stunning switch-back staircase to the lower level, allowing a full view of a wall of windows. Throughout this home there is a blend of light walls and woodwork with richly stained accents. This blend of old and new world is evident in the spacious great room and adjacent dining area which features a high-vaulted ceiling with a stained, boxed ridge beam and decorative, alder trusses. A full-stone fireplace is surrounded by tall windows that allow in comforting natural light.
An elegant all-white kitchen is filled to the ceiling with stately custom cabinets and state-of-the-art appliances to delight the gourmet cook. A soft gray color is repeated in the wood ceiling and kitchen island. A spacious formal pantry, convenient laundry and private powder bath are serviced by a charming hallway with shirtwaist paneling and built-in boot bench. Again, the blend of warm cream and light gray is utilized in countertops, tile and barn door features.
This home is filled with extra storage, bookcases, paneled walls, floating shelves and delightful tile accents. Throughout the home there are carefully planned areas for comfortable everyday living as well as large spaces for social gatherings. The first floor has an elegant master suite with an additional laundry space. There is also a private study or guest room. Both rooms have views of a small park. The lower level has a big screen for viewing those special sporting events, a well-detailed bar and separate fully conditioned, custom wine cellar. There are two additional bedrooms with en suite baths in the lower level as well as a private powder bath for guests.
Imagine stepping through large sliding doors from the main living space onto a covered, raised terrace with blue stone flooring and a paneled ceiling. Just a step away is a spacious private patio area in a beautiful open terrace. This is the perfect home for cooking out and entertaining family and friends.
- 4,277 sq. feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 half baths, 3-car garage
- Located in a private, gated community adjacent to a new 84-acre park with walking trails and playgrounds.
- Top-of-the-line products including Andersen windows, GE Café Series appliances, custom plantation window shutters.
- High-vaulted great room ceiling with decorative ridge and truss accent beams.
- Gourmet kitchen with multiple ovens, warming drawer, wine cooler, built-in refrigerator/freezer and adjacent pantry with second prep area and ice maker.
- Elan Connected Home System with touch screen control, built-in speakers, Security System, Integrated door chime, Smart Home Thermostat, one 65” TV, two 55” TV monitors and one 85” TV.
- Lower level bar, conditioned custom wine cellar and entertainment area.
- Exterior accents in stone and brick such as brick porches and sidewalk as well as a large covered porch with a blue stone floor.
From I-435 East, take the Nall Ave. exit (77A-77B). Stay on Nall Ave. Turn right onto Meadowbrook Pkwy.
From I-635 South, merge onto US-69 South and continue onto Metcalf Ave. Turn left onto 95th St. Turn left onto Nall Ave, then right onto Meadowbrook Pkwy.