№7 - SAB Construction
16 Black Hawk Drive, Lake Winnebago, MO 64034 (THIS HOME OPEN AUG. 14-16 & 21-23 ONLY)
*THIS HOME OPEN AUG. 14-16 & 21-23 ONLY.*
Just a few miles south of Lee’s Summit, situated on the shores of Lake Winnebago, you’ll find this spectacular 7,000+ sq. ft., 5 bedroom home. The mountain retreat look and feel of this home is warm and welcoming. Once inside, the modern amenities take center stage.
This outdoor lover’s sanctuary expertly blurs the lines between indoors and out, with expansive outdoor spaces off the main and lower levels. Every opportunity to take advantage of the views and location have been highlighted in grand fashion. The architect took great care to include every view possible, helping to bring the outside in. Enormous ceiling heights and large windows are found on all levels, including the lower level, with 11 foot ceilings. A three-story open staircase with suspended treads adds architectural drama, enjoyed from all levels.
This staircase, custom made by a local welder, represents one of the many features created by local artisans. Both the upper deck and lower patio have entertainment and comfort in mind, with fireplaces, heaters, fans, TVs and audio. With over 1,000 sq. ft. of deck space, there’s an outdoor space perfect for every occasion. Indoors, the lower level is outfitted with an impressive bar, game room, kitchenette, climate-controlled wine room, fitness room, and a theater room with raised tier seating, as well as extra guest bedrooms and a pool shower.
There is no need for a second house at the lake – this one has everything you need to make every day a stay-cation! As a true entertainer’s dream, this home includes several special features for visitors. Guests are spoiled with their own private wing on the second floor. There’s everything you’d expect in an upscale hotel suite, including a commissary with built-in banquette seating, lounge space, private bedroom and full bath. The upper level also includes a bunk house with game room for overnight stays. Future plans will include a pool and a hot tub.
The entire home has been designed and decorated by the future homeowner, Johnna Redford. Site grading, excavation and retaining walls have all been provided by the homeowner, Stan Redford.
- 7,000+ sq. feet; 5 bedrooms
- Garage parking for up to 9 cars
- Large private, wooded lake lot, with the best views of the lake
- Authentic barn wood beams and accents throughout
- Kitchen amenities on all 3 levels
- Large home theater with tiered elevated seating
- Dock for boat access
- Spacious and scenic outdoor living areas
- Full walkout with 12’ Foundation
- Main floor Master Suite, with spacious master bath and his and hers closets
- Professional kitchen with custom cabinetry and large walk-through pantry
- Custom appointed office on main level
- Soaring ceilings and specialty windows throughout
- 16’ wide converging slider doors on main and lower level
- Faux paint accents to emulate birch, concrete and more
- Amazing wet-bar with great views to the lake
- Many energy-efficient features including; high-efficiency, variable speed furnaces and dual stage A/Cs, with zone control for maximum comfort
From I-435 East take I-470 East. Follow US-50 East and take the MO-291 South exit (Rte 291). Turn left onto 167th St. Turn right onto South Shore Dr. Turn left onto Black Hawk Dr.