№2 - Starr Homes
16008 St. Andrews Court, Loch Lloyd, Missouri
Starr Homes’ Artisan entry at the Village of Loch Lloyd invites you to experience a secluded community offering a resort lifestyle centered around the Tom Watson Signature Design Golf Course. As the community declares, “It feels like a world apart, but in fact – it’s closer than you think.”
Perfect for entertaining, this 7,000+ square foot home is designed with modern, clean lines to reinforce the feeling of serenity of its surroundings. Entering through the two-story foyer, you are drawn to the grand light-filled corridor to the four seasons room and then onto the covered lanai. This home effortlessly flows from interior to exterior and back again.
The placement of the master suite offers both privacy for the homeowner and easy access to both the four seasons room and lanai. Likewise, overnight guests will enjoy the comfort of the main floor guest suite with its own walk-in closet and bath. Party guests will gather in the hearth and dining rooms, both centered around the kitchen. With a separate prep room and pantry, the kitchen can always be ready for entertaining.
The lower level is designed for entertainment of a more active nature, with a media room, billiards room, exercise room, and golf simulator. After a round of golf unwind around the beautifully curved built-in bar. The lower level is completed with two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and full bath. The lower lanai continues the harmonious design of indoor/ outdoor living.
Let the peacefulness of Loch Lloyd draw you to this striking home and its carefully chosen details that Starr Homes offers to their homeowners.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 3 half baths, 5-car garage
- 7,031 finished square feet
- Main floor master suite with coffee/wine bar and fireplace
- Additional guest suite with full bath and walk-in closet on main level 857 square-foot covered lanai, complete with grilling station, TV and fire table overlooking scenic pond and lush golf course
- Four seasons room with hidden bookcase accessing master living space and 4-panel sliding door accessing covered lanai
- Lower-level entertainment space featuring a curved custom bar, walk-in wine cellar, billiards and media wall
- State-of-the-art golf simulator on lower level
- 2 additional bedrooms on lower level each with full baths and walk-in closets
- Energy-efficient design
16008 St. Andrews Court, Village of Loch Lloyd
From MO-150 East, take Holmes exit towards Missouri • Right on Holmes • Right on Loch Lloyd Parkway.