№5 - Todd Hill Homes
4409 W. 191st St., Stilwell, KS 66085
This beautiful Artisan Home by Todd Hill Homes is located on 20 rolling acres in Stilwell, Kan. It was designed to work specifically with the large acreage property and all its scenic views. This home is approx. 6,200′ sf (above grade) with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and is truly a custom home with dozens of unique features at every turn. As you pull down the 650′ driveway you will begin to see how the combination of modern, industrial, and rustic were all blended together to create a home very unique to the Midwest.
As soon as you step through the full glass double front doors, you will immediately start seeing all of the unique designs and custom fabrication that went into this very open and light floor plan with windows galore. To the left is a suspended staircase that was completely constructed from exposed steel and was fabricated on site with 4” solid oak stair treads, cable rails, and open risers. Straight ahead is a beautiful great room with a two-story barrel ceiling that extends to the exterior through a full wall of glass and a two-story metal panel fireplace.
The U-shaped kitchen is the perfect spot for entertaining that includes a mixture of black and aluminum cabinets, a live edge wood bar top, an integrated sink that looks out over the property thru an oversized window, a full granite backsplash, and a hidden bar. The kitchen also opens directly to the large dining room that boasts two 12’ multi-slide corner doors that open up to an 800′ screened lanai that flows perfect for large gatherings.
The master suite is extremely private and includes vaulted wood ceilings with exposed steel scissor trusses and a built-in day bed for drinking coffee in the morning and watching the wildlife roam across the back acreage and creek areas. The spa-like master bath is a great place to relax with an open zero entry shower, a modern soaker tub sitting on a bed of decorative rock, and a 5’ wide custom granite sink. The bath then leads into a large master closet with completely adjustable shelves and hanging from floor to ceiling.
This home was designed to show what a true custom home can look like when every detail is carefully thought through. In an effort to bring several new and exciting ideas to Kansas City, this home is a must see for everyone.
- 6,200 sq. feet (above grade) with 4 bedrooms , 4.5 bathrooms
- 9’ tall glass front door
- Suspended steel staircase with steel cable railing
- Two-story wood barrel ceiling in great room
- Two-story metal panel fireplace with suspended granite hearth
- Live edge wood highlights
- 7-8” natural oak flooring
- 4” oak custom stair treads and landings
- 3 sets of multi-slide doors
- 8’ black solid core interior doors w/ glass panels
- Crestron smart home system
- Black and aluminum full overlay cabinets
- Large pantry and prep area
- Wall mounted toilets on main level
- Custom integrated sinks
- Huge covered lanai with vaulted wood ceilings
- Glass wall with barn door in office
- Vaulted master ceiling with steel scissor trusses
- Zero entry shower with hidden drain
- Fully adjustable closet compartments
- Huge loft above garage
- Complete standing seem metal roof
- Cypress exterior rain screen siding
I-435 South to US-69 south, exit 167th St. Turn left onto 167th St. Turn right onto Metcalf Ave./Old US Hwy 69. Turn left onto 191st St., drive approx. 1.7 miles east and house is on the south side.